Colorado Springs, CO 80919 US
Manufacturing company seeking to fill open Quality Manager position! The quality manager promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization. The person in this position works closely with personnel in all areas of the company to foster a culture of excellence.
- Become an expert on the company s manufacturing procedures and practices.
- Be the primary company contact for customers and regulatory agencies during audits.
- Maintain the company s quality system documentation. Ensure all documentation remains current and all processes are properly documented.
- Maintain and develop procedures to be followed in various manufacturing operations. Coordinate with operations personnel to ensure that work instructions and procedures are accurate and intuitive in their structure.
- Maintain and analyze records for all quality related metrics, including on-time delivery, customer satisfaction and internal reworks.
- Manage safety and regulatory compliance programs.
- Manage the identification, development and implementation of corrective & preventive actions, ensuring that all related activities are timely and relevant.
- Monitor and maintain supply-chain quality & performance related metrics, including approval, audits and corrective actions.
- Prepare first article and PPAP reports.
- Quality systems such as ISO9001 and AS9100
- Lean Manufacturing
- Engineering or related bachelor s degree.
- 3-10 years experience in related or complimentary area.
- Person should be hands-on and analytical in nature.
Pay: 70K-90K depending upon experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM- 5:00 PM)