Full Charge Bookkeeper
Black Forest, CO 80908 US
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Located near Woodmen and Black Forest
Stable, dynamic, and rapidly growing company has an opportunity for you to use your Full Charge Bookkeeping and generalist accounting expertise to contribute to the strategic development of this organization.
You will be responsible for processing the full cycle of accounting; P&L/Balance Sheet/A/R, A/P, G/L, bank reconciliations, collections procedures as needed, general collection activities, customer billing, job costing and its component processes, cash flow management, payroll processing for outside billing company.
If you have five (5) plus years of experience with Full Charge Bookkeeping with revenues over (20) million to (30) million dollars, Peachtree (Sage), and Microsoft Office you may qualify for this position.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate administrative and financial records up-to-date monthly
- Reconcile accounts as required
- Responsible for timely completion of financial statements including monthly actual to budget income statements and explanation of significant variances
- Responsible for billing and accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Timely invoicing
- Ensure that all progress billings are accurate and submitted within payment application requirements
- Reviewing income statements
- Responsible for banking reconciliations
- Responsible for job cost tracking and analysis, as required
- Maintain petty cash
- Preparing weekly, monthly and end of year reports
- Require an associate degree in accounting BS or BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Five (5) plus years of extensive bookkeeping experience working with yearly revenues ten (10)- fifteen (15) million dollars
- Experience with reconciliations, payroll, AP/AR experience required
- Experience reviewing and financial analysis
- Job costing
- Journalizing and labor distribution
- Billing (Experience with Wide Area Workflow desired but not required)
- Accounts Payable Administration
- Accounts receivable / Collections Administration
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- General Ledger / Trial Balance Accounting / Adjusting Entries
- Financial statement and budget preparation and analysis
We are a growing, entrepreneurial organization and small enough that you will be recognized for the contributions you make. Our reputation is built on quality, personalized service, and attention to detail.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer with a drug free workplace. In addition to a fun, fair and honest environment, we offer competitive wages, benefits, and the opportunity to become an integral part of our continued growth.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Must be able to pass drug screening
Previous experience with an automated accounting program.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm