Monument, CO 80132 US
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good attention to detail for the position of Fabricator. Fabricators are responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties.
Moreover, fabricators will be physically able workers who have good dexterity, color vision and stamina.
- Reading and understanding drawings and schematics and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Ensuring that all the required parts for assembly are present.
- Marking cutting lines on material.
- Ensuring that all parts are properly fitted and aligned
- Ensuring that quality control standards are met.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
- Reporting and detailing product malfunctions.
- Adhering to assembly safety standards.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficiency in operating mills, lathes, and break press.
- Experience with bending and rolling of sheet metal.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- Desire to learn.
Long-term Contract possible Contract to Direct after 1 year.
Monday through Friday
8am to 5pm
Target start March 1, 2023