Location : Colorado Springs, CO
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1 in financial related field
Required Education : AA in accounting, finance or banking
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
Under the direction of the SVP Lending this position is responsible for preparing financial spreads for credit presentations, insuring compliance with credit policy & reporting exceptions, identifying and reporting key underwriting issues and risk elements, assisting loan officers in credit presentations, tracking loan covenants & reporting exceptions, tracking and performing internal annual loan reviews, perform appraisal reviews and assist in loan compliance.
- Prepare, analyze and interpret financial spreads from tax returns and financial reports for credit presentations as appropriate for borrowers, guarantors, affiliate, project specific and global.
- Determine key financial and collateral ratios as defined in credit policy & procedures.
- Possess superior cash flow preparation and analysis skills.
- Become familiar with credit underwriting.
- Be competent in understanding and interpretation of bank credit policy.
- Be competent in understanding and interpretation of regulatory policies and interpretations in regards to key financial ratios.
- Identify and report any credit policy or regulatory exceptions in loan presentations and/or existing portfolio loans.
- Tickle and perform loan covenant review on loan portfolio.
- Tickle and perform financial analysis for annual loan review.
- Perform appraisal reviews as determined by credit policy; examining files for assurance of loan policy conformance, review of technical exceptions and deficiencies.
- Become familiar with and competent in loan compliance.
- Assist other bank staff in financial analysis, preparation and reporting, as requested.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to prepare, analyze, interpret and present financial spreads on normal and complicated entities.
- Operating proficiency with Bukers Taxanalysis preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret cash flow and income reporting amongst affiliate entities using tax returns, IRS K-1s, and financial reports.
- Ability to understand and interpret key financial ratios in credit policy and regulatory policies.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret policies & regulations.
- Ability to draft financial presentations in understandable & concise format.
- Desire to exceed and flourish in all business endeavors.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop good peer working relationships and respect.