Entry level Spring Technicians:
The Spring Technician exists to process and/or assemble small spring components (parts) of various types and sizes. We're an Engineering firm, and we create custom sealing, connecting, conducting and EMI shielding engineered solutions. Our canted coil springs and spring-energized seals enhance the performance and reliability of customers’ products. We’re more than a canted coil spring manufacturer. By applying our unique Canted Coil Spring® technology and material science expertise, we provide OEMs and tier suppliers everywhere with innovative, custom-engineered sealing, connecting, conducting and EMI shielding and grounding solutions. What differentiates us from other canted coil spring manufacturers is our more than 120 active U.S. and foreign patents, as well as our desire to continuously create new solutions that enable our customers to propel technology forward. In many cases, we’ve helped to reshape industry standards – or set new ones. You and our customers will work closely together to rapidly apply new solutions, even develop new materials, in order to meet specific application and manufacturing needs.
Production Worker, Assembler Duties / Responsibilities:
- Follows work order instructions (routers) in order to meet company and customer requirements.
- Utilizing microscope, incumbent cuts, welds, or closes coiled spring material involving various levels of complexity.
- Microscopically inspects work performed to ensure the product produced meets specifications.
- Records into the work order the quantities of product finished using standard company methods.
- Maintains established performance levels on a consistent basis.
- Occasionally, the incumbent will be asked and expected to perform various, miscellaneous, and non-standard duties as required.
- Such duties are diversified in nature and may be changed from time to time to suit the needs of the company.
- Must be able to read, communicate, follow and understand verbal and written work instructions in the English language
- Must be capable of achieving performance levels as established.
- Ability to effectively use microscopes as an essential component of this position
- Able to work with calipers and micrometers
Basic math skills Education Level Desired:
High School or equivalent is preferred Prior Experience Desired: No experience required but some experience in assembling small parts is desirable.
Engineering firm offers an excellent and competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays and 401K with Company match.