· Provide excellent customer service for all customers and headquarters’ departments.
- Accurately pick products for order fulfillment from multiple warehouse locations.
- Compare identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against pick lists, bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. Route items to departments.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operate manual pallet-jack to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- May verify accuracy of packed shipments, weighs packages and applies shipping labels/postage.
- All other duties as assigned.
Spiritually the ideal candidate shall possess characteristics that reflect
· acceptance without reservation of Our Statement of Faith
· a strong, clear Christian testimony, acknowledging Christ as Savior and seeking to live as His disciple
· a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others
· a person of faith and prayer
· an active participation in a local Bible-believing church
Required Experience and Skills
- Prior warehouse or shipping experience preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds .
- Regularly push/pull materials weighing as much as 1,000 pounds on a cart/pallet jack.
· Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
· Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly required to walk, sit, use hands and fingers, and talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and distinguish colors and contrasts.
· May require the use of computers to process information.
The noise level in the work environment is usually