- · Answering phones
- · Greeting customers
- · Setting showing appointments for homes we have listed
- · Interacting with our sellers and buyers
- · Administrative support for Kevin and myself
- · Marketing – Gazette ads, mailings, brochures
- · Transaction Management – watching deadlines and making sure they are met
- · Input of listings into the multiple listing system for the local area and Denver
- · Arranging vendors for repairs/services in some of the homes we have listed or the building
Real estate or title experience (recent – within last 5 years if possible, but not an agent)
Good software skills in some sort of marketing software such as Corel, publisher or other design software.
Experience at an advanced level with word, excel, outlook.
Customer service experience
Professional appearance and demeanor
Business Maturity – this is not defined by age but by their ability to prioritize and handle issues in a professional manner
Attention to detail
Confidentiality for all aspects of business. A confidentially / non-compete agreement will be required.
HOURS: Must be flexible to work weekends as needed.