JOB SUMMARY: This position will provide support to Finance Manager and Executive Director in the areas of payables, receivables, reconciliation of bank accounts, GL Accounts, PNF Ledgers and assist with Payroll
Essential Functions include (but are not limited to)
- Process accounts payable; obtain approvals on all invoices and issuance of payments to vendor.
- Reconcile bank statements, PNF ledgers, and Expense General Ledgers to ensure accuracy of posting for budget and financial reporting.
- Assist Accounts Receivables Manager in billing and collection of debt.
- Provide administrative support within Finance department for daily operations and special projects including but not limited to mail, filing, correspondence, copying, budget and financial reports.
- Assist Finance Mgr. in processing payroll ensuring accuracy of time calculation, over-time, garnishments and proper tax and benefit withholdings.
- Assist Host Home Dept. and Executive Director with Social Security inquiries and processes as well as maintaining Host Home PNF binders.
- Manage and Process monthly Host Home and Foster Care billing and disbursements ensuring accuracy of postings to expense GL and reimbursements.
- Assist Executive Director in tracking expenditures of any received grants and assist in ensuring compliance with grant restrictions.
- Assist Finance Manager in preparing for annual processing of W-2’s, Vendor 1099’s, and all monthly and annual tax processing and audits including (but not limited to); payroll tax reporting, IRS reporting, and 990.
- Communicate closely within the agency to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
Communicate and work closely with the Host Home Department using good judgment to the ensure what is best for our clients concerning PNF
- Prefer Degree in Accounting with a minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables. Must have good knowledge of general accounting, grant accounting, and GAAP.
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication, and customer service skills.